Tuesday, July 8, 2008

She's changing so much...

Emma is changing so much she's 3 months old and has really grown so much, I sometimes forget that she is only 3 months when she looks much bigger than that size wise. I'm not sure how much she weighs, but I have a feeling she's atleast 15 lbs now, maybe more, its so hard to judge. She wont go back for another visit until her 4 month checkup in August. She has really started smiling when we come in the room and its so cute to see her light up when she sees us. She has also started laughing some and its so adorable. I have a video here that has her smiling and sorta laughing. Its so hard to get that on video, they start doing something and you run to grab the camera and then they just look at you like what, I wasn't doing anything! ha! Like that cartoon back in the day with the dancing/singing frog that only did it for the one guy and when everyone would come around he would stop and just act like a frog! That's what babies do, they see that camera and they freeze up! I have to sneak up on her so she doesn't see the camera and catch her doing stuff! hee hee! Oh and I apologize for the video being so dark, but I was trying to catch her in the moment. She has also been really vocal lately, I have a feeling when she is ready to talk we will not be able to get her to shut up! :)

4 comments:

Mattison Grace said...

AWWWWW! She is so sweet. I have a feeling Emma will be like Matti and babble all the time.
It is so funny how babies laugh at the fake sneeze. I bet a balloon would crack her up!
Chris sounds so sweet talking to Emma. Daddy's just melt for their little girls.

Jenn said...

Gah, she is so PRECIOUS!!! It's so awesome to be able to see videos of her smiling and laughing! The next time I see her she'll be so big!

Debby said...

So very sweet... What a cute laugh and I love her talking and Chris talking to her.. Love you guys, NanaB

bonbonbanker said...

I loved her laugh when you said I love you...she acted like she knew just what you were saying...I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Aunt Bonnie