Monday, March 3, 2008

March is here! 35 1/2 weeks

Hi everyone, its hard to believe it already March! I had another appt. today and they did an u/s to see if they could tell how big Emma was getting. They are estimating her to be around 6 1/2 pounds give or take some ounces either way. So, we talked to the dtr and decided to go ahead and schedule a c-section for my 39th week. I really don't want to go past my due date if she is going to continue to get bigger and bigger. Yikes! But, if she decides to come early we are just going to play it by ear and see how labor progresses. So, unless Emma decides to arrive early her estimated arrival will be on Thursday, March 27th! I have a feeling that she will come sometime the 3rd week of March, but that's just me. All we can do now is wait and see!

On another note, if you don't know my nephew Carter got released from the hospital last friday and is at my mom's house with my sister and her husband. They will be leaving to go back to Texas this Wednesday. Its so hard to believe that he is going to be going home, but I know my sister can't wait to get him home! He's grown to about 4 1/2 pounds now and we'll find out tomorrow how much more he has gained since he left the hospital on friday. He's really doing so well and he really has been such a fighter through it all! His original due date was March 22nd, so he's doing well as far as his weight goes and is just the cutest and sweetest thing! I'm so happy for my sister and Doug! They so deserve to have their family together finally!

No comments: