Monday, March 17, 2008

Getting closer! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Well, its Monday the 17th and we're still here. I did have some unusual pains on Friday evening that took me by surprise. I wasn't really sure what to think about them but I did what they tell you to do and I laid down on my side and drank plenty of water and they eventually went away. So, I'm guessing they were some braxton hicks contractions since they weren't consistent and they went away eventually. I've had some other pains on and off but nothing consistent, so maybe this means my body is gearing up for labor, I'm not sure?

I did do a lot of cleaning this weekend, I couldn't seem to get enough done. My mom came over and helped me ALOT with some things I have been meaning to do but just haven't gotten around to like hanging pictures of my first born whos almost 2 now! Such a slack mommy! I do feel so much better now that we have his pictures up on the walls and we got Emma's letters hung up in her room. I know I wouldn't have gotten any of that done without my Mom's help, Thank you Mom! I also did tons of laundry and actually put things away, something I haven't done in a while! ha! I also packed my hospital bag, so I feel more official and ready for things to start happening if they want to.

I have been feeling great most of this pregnancy, but I'm at that final stage where I can definitely say I'm uncomfortable and ready for her to come. My hubby is so ready for me to not make so much noise when I sleep! I can't stand for very long or walk around too much without feeling sooo much pressure down there like she is just going to plop out! eeek! I go back for my last dtr appt on Wednesday and they also called me and made my pre-op for the next Wednesday in which I think they do all the labs and everything to prepare me for the next morning!

I'll keep everyone posted! :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't believe it's almost time! Of course, I can't believe we're halfway through March either. :-P

Pictures of the completed nursery?

Debby said...

You are so welcome... I love helping out. I can't wait for Emma's arrival.
Love ya,
Mom/NannaB