Thursday, March 13, 2008

37 weeks today!

Well, I'm 37 weeks today and am starting to feel it. I went for my checkup this morning and everything is still going good, except that I measured 42 weeks! eeek! The dtr told me that it was a good idea that I had a scheduled c-section in 2 weeks, if I make it! I haven't had any contractions or anything that would make me think labor was near, so I just might make it to the 27th. My ankles are starting to swell a little, but they were much worse when I was pregnant with Aidan, I was swollen all over with him at the end. Its so weird how you can feel when you are starting to swell, or atleast I can tell when my ankles are going to swell. For some reason its my left ankle more than my right, which is really attractive! Ha! All in all this has really been a great pregnancy and I can' t believe its already coming to an end. It seemed like an eternity before we found out the sex of the baby and once we found that out it has zoomed by! I'm sure partly because I have been busy with Aidan, but these last few months have really gone by quickly.

I have been going to a book club meeting for several months now with some new and old girlfriends and its so much fun to take time out of my busy week and get together with friends and talk about the book we just read or just eat and hang out. One of the girls that comes has started her own web store selling beautiful burp cloths and baby leg warmers. Check out her site! I wish I had some of these baby leg warmers when Aidan was a baby, but I definitely am getting some for Emma. You can put them on with a onesie and it makes diaper changing a breeze!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Donna,

Hope you are doing well. I wanted to check in and let you know that tonight I will be putting up a bunch of new baby leg warmers, I now call them leg-go warmers!! So check them out I am sure you will find some for Emma!!

Aidan and Emma said...

Oooh! I will have to check those out! Can't wait to see them! :)