Monday, February 18, 2008

Pictures of Nursery

Hi everyone! I am almost 34 weeks and counting! I had a wonderful baby shower this weekend, lots of family members came and we had great food and a yummy cake and I got lots of wonderful gifts from everyone. It was so surreal having another baby shower, I still don't think its fully going to hit me until we are in the hospital staring at our little girl. I recently took some pics of Emma's nursery, its not completely finished, but I thought I would share what it looks like as of right now. I still want to hang some other things on the walls, like letters of her name above her bed and some shelves or a cute picture above the changing table, but I know I have time for that. Here are some pictures of the nursery:





Here is a closeup of the curtains that my mom added ribbons to, doesn't it look so cute!






I also got to spend some time with my cousin Julie and her little girl Matti who is 8 weeks old and who will probably be Emma's "partner in crime" in the future. Ha! Here is a picture of her from Sunday.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

The nursery looks great! I should get over there and see it some time soon.