Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, I'm 33 weeks exactly today and still feeling good! Emma is still really moving around so much and seems to be rolling more than kicking. I'm not sure what she's up to in there, but she is going to be a wild one I think. I have my shower for her this weekend and I'm so excited, its going to be strange getting girly stuff! Its so exciting, but so surreal too! I'm still having a hard time grasping that she will be here soon. I have been having trouble sleeping lately, but last night I actually sleep pretty good. The only thing I don't like is the crazy dreams you have when you are pregnant, what is up with that?!

I will have to take some pictures of Emma's nursery when I get a few more things done to it. It is looking so cute and PINK! I can't wait to see her in her room and dress her in her cute little outfits! :) All for now!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Cute room. She will love it when she arrives.

We have the same glider. :)