Saturday, February 9, 2008

32 weeks

I am getting closer to my due date and started to get more and more nervous. I think its because I have a 21 month old (my sweet Aidan) I'm so not sure how things are going to be when Emma arrives. Don't get me wrong I'm soooo excited about her arrival I just hope I can handle it all. I have had a great pregnancy so far, the only thing I have had to deal with is major heartburn which I dealt with my first pregnancy too, nothing a Zantac or Tums can't handle. I have recently started feeling the weight of her and losing my breath so much easier than before. She really moves around a lot which I enjoy because it reassures me that everything is running along smoothly. I'm still hoping to have a VBAC, but I realize that anything can happen in the end. It's hard to believe I only have 6-8 weeks left. It still seems so surreal that she will be here soon. I can't wait to see what she looks like, I'm so curious to find out if she is going to look like her brother! I don't have to wait too much longer! :)

No comments: