Monday, June 15, 2009

Beach Trip 2009

We recently got back from our annual family beach trip to Ocean Isle Beach, NC. We had so much fun getting together with the family. Although I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation. The kids had a lot of fun, but there was a lot of fighting over mommy the whole week and boy was it exhausting. I think my family definitely was feeling exhausted for me, b/c as much as everyone including Chris wanted to help me they couldn't when all either of them wanted was me. Don't get me wrong I definitely feel loved by them both, but it is really hard to try to confort both of them at the same time when they are fighting for my attention. Aidan's favorite words that week was "My Mommy!" while he is trying to push Emma away from me, Emma is going to be tough after all of this with her brother, b/c she does not hesitate to push him back. She is closer and closer to walking, but still would rather crawl or her fav to walk around on her knees. I'm not rushing her to walk by any means, but I will be glad in some ways when she does start walking b/c it will mean that Aidan will start walking around everyone again too! Since Emma gets carried around most places, he wants to be carried too and usually by me. Maybe I'll develop some toned arms after all this carrying 35 pounds around! ha! Even though they have times fighting they also have the sweetest moments too when they are laughing and playing together, its so cute. I need to try to get some of those on video. Here are some pictures from the beach. I am also going to post some on Aidan's blog as I need to update his too.



Emma playing on the playground at the beach.

Standing up by the slide


Loving the slide!



Playing in the sand in front of our beach house.


Sweet Girl


Playing with her brother in the sand


Sitting pretty


Hanging out with her cousin Matti by the pool


Sitting in her brother's beach chair.


Playing with Matti.


Playing with Daddy in the Pool


Playing with my brother

I love this picture even though the film is overexposed. I can probably crop it to print.


This one turned out so well of both of them playing in the tunnel.


Playing in the sand.





I'm getting the hang of pushing these things.


Having fun riding around





Emma loves her big brother (most of the time) ha!


Aidan making Emma laugh in the baby pool.


Hanging out on the front porch.





Playing with my cousins and brother on the beach.












1 comment:

Debby said...

So sweet...I love the pictures and videos...Love you!!!