Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Emma's new laptop

Emma saw Carter's new laptop and just had to have one herself! Well, Nana went out and got Emma and Aidan one to play with and I took some pictures of her checking it out. I also had some "neked" time on several blankets and she loved it and didn't have any accidents either. I took a few pictures of that as well. She is really starting to roll all over the place now. I have to be really careful where I put her now because she is on the move. She is wearing me out not sleeping lately, whew! I can't think straight half the time! I put her to bed and I go to bed and what feels like a few minutes really was an hour or two go by and she's up, I nurse her back to sleep make sure she doesn't need changing, fall back into bed and 2 hours later back up again and we repeat this until its really time to get up. All I can say is I'm sleepy! :) Here are some pictures.

Emma doing her daily sit ups! She is always trying to do this when I lay her on her back!

All smiles! I love being naked!

Enjoying her naked time!

A new hat I bought her off of Etsy.com I love it!

Another view of the hat.

Emma's ready for school in this new outfit or maybe just ready to play with her new laptop.

Hmmm...what is this mommy?

Okay, I think I know what to do with this.

Oh yeah, this is cool.

What else you got for me, I figured this out quick!

1 comment:

Mattison Grace said...

The lap top must be a popular item. Nana Hawks bought Matti one, but she does not have it yet. I am interested to see if she will like it. She seems not to have any interest in toys right now. She likes getting into things that are off limits. Ha.
Emma seems to like the lap top a lot.
Emma looks so cute in her new duds. She looks like a little school girl. I love the pictures she had made at Vandemeers-
They are great!