Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sweet Emma

Emma is such a good baby, so happy and chatty! She's changing everyday and is really trying to roll over but has only gotten from her back to her side and she loves playing with her feet. She's become very observant and loves to watch her brother playing and talking. When I go to get her out of her crib in the mornings she always has the biggest grin on her face. Here is a picture I took of her yesterday, she loves laying on the changing table and esp. loves getting her diaper changed. I didn't realize until after I took the pic that she was still commando, whoops. Let's hope she doesn't continue this trend in adulthood (pullin a britney!) ha! ha!


Here is a video I took of her yesterday at her Gramma's house when I went to pick her up from work.

3 comments:

Mattison Grace said...

Emma has already changed since we were together a couple of weeks ago. She even looks bigger. Boy, she is chatting away. Her and Matti will have plenty to talk about I am sure. I cannot wait to get them together when they are both able to play and communicate better.
Emma is not far behind Matti so get ready -there will probably be some big changes soon!
Love,
Julie

Debby said...

Nana's sweet little girl!!! She will be such a "chatty Emma K". Love you so!! Nana B

Jenn said...

Oh, I love the laughing and the trilling! How adorable! Her little arms and legs are so chunky and sweet!