Thursday, March 5, 2009

Emma on the move!

Emma is really moving around these days, she has really taken off. I finally got some recent video of her crawling and pulling up. Of course, Aidan wanted to get in and stand in the spotlight! I have a feeling she will be telling him a thing or two when they are more the same size!

This first one was from a week ago.


this video was taken last night. and yes, if you are wondering what is on Aidan's head its one of my headbands, I was wearing one last night and he had to put one on too. I kept making me think of that strange guy on American Idol with the headbands! ha!


I have another video of Aidan singing his ABCs I'm going to post on his blog, so cute!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Aw, look at her go! She looks so tall when she's standing, wow. You really do need that gate at the top of the stairs, yikes!

Aidan looks cute with a headband, actually! ;-)