Tuesday, September 9, 2008

5 1/2 months

I just wanted to add some new pictures. We recently went to my Aunt Bonnie's over the weekend and hung out with the family. My sister was in with her little boy Carter. It was great to see her and him, he has grown so much! Here are the pics:

Emma hanging out in her cousin Matti's stroller

Swinging for the first time, she loved it!
I like these straps!

Swinging with my cousin Matti! Aidan enjoyed pushing them both!

Me and Emma relaxing at the Lake

Blowin Bubbles

Aunt Bonnie and my cousin Carter

Emma and Carter

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love how she has her thumb in her mouth in so many of those pictures! She's so sweet and cuddly. Ah, they're growing up too fast!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness that picture of you and Emma is so gorgeous!!! What a cute baby and Carter looks awesome!! I love that gingham dress. great pictures!