Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wednesday April 9th!


Here is a picture I found of Aidan at 2 weeks and one of Emma I took today, they look so much alike to me! Both are cuties!


Tomorrow Emma will be 2 weeks old! She's not quite back at her birth weight, but she's almost there. She has been such a wonderful baby so far, just like her brother was. She's hardly ever fussy unless she's hungry! ha! She is a very gassy baby, but I'm very thankful its coming out rather than staying in. I am nursing her and it is going so well, I was so worried that I would have trouble remembering everything, but it has all come back to me and she is a natural at it.

Here is a video I took of her today:

4 comments:

Mattison Grace said...

OOOOOHHHH she is to cute. I can't wait to get my hands on her. She does look like Aidan in some pictures, but others she looks like Chris. I always thought Aidan looked like you and I believe Emma will look more like the Stovall's.
I am so glad she is such a good baby. It makes thing so much easier.
I have a lot of cute polo dresses to pass down to her.
Matti and I will visit soon.
Love,
Julie and Matti Grace

Jenn said...

Oh, how sweet! It's so great to see a video of her -- pictures are great but videos are so much better! I love all the cute noises she's making and the sweet little faces. I'm so glad everything has gone well so far. :-)

Pam Marion said...

Such sweet expressions! The two photos show the favor of the siblings.They are both cuties.....

Love, Aunt Pam

bonbonbanker said...

She is such a big girl. She is going to be a blondie....blond lashes and brows...I can't wait to see her again. She is adorable. I am sure she will have Chris wrapped around her finger...
Love,
Aunt Bonnie